Tuesday, April 14, 2009

103 research paper

What I am leaning toward in my research paper is how certain music has an influence on politics. I'm not to sure what music exactly but most likely it will be hip hop and pop. I believe that music artist are starting to see how important it is to get involved with politics especially after the 2008 election. We all look for hope and change but we tend to find it in various ways. To me music is one of the main ways because people see most music artist as major role models and icons and that if they tend to cooperate together more often they can persuade us the fans and listeners to follow their example. This idea is still in the process, it can change.

1 comment:

  1. Its a very original idea and I think for a project it wouldnt be too hard to do if you narrow it down to one genre.I know Common does alot of political music. So does Rage Against the Machine.

    ReplyDelete