Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Future

I always dreamed of doing something worth becoming famous over, rather it be becoming a famous athlete, celebrity, or just becoming an actor. I soon began to look into the lives of the very people I want to become and came to a realization: Most of those people hate their lives!
I always thought they lived beautiful lives, which they do but they are forever harrassed by the media. This made me reconsider wanting to become famous because anybody can collect dirt on me and turn it against me and have everybody hate me. So I would just rather stay an average joe. Would you like your family to be constantly stalked and harrassed for the entertainment of the public?

2 comments:

  1. ah yes.. but Controversey as you will know sells... hate to beat a dead horse but this is true in politics too

    ReplyDelete
  2. and im glad you aspire to do greater things with your life than quick and meaningless things that may require you to sell your soul persay...

    ReplyDelete